Home » Bottle Filling And Capping Line » Food Filling Line »
Filling line for mineral water and bottled water (5l - 20l)
Filling line for bottled water and mineral water with a capacity of 5l – 20l with advanced technology, fully automatic from bottle picking, rinsing, sterilization, disinfection, filling, bottle capping, tightening cap, packing goods. All are set up on the control system (PLC) by Proface touch screen.
The whole machine is made of 316 stainless steel and is designed according to food hygiene and safety standards: HACCP, ISO 22000.
The flexible line can rinse and fill all shapes of bottles from 5l to 20l.
Productivity from 1000 to 6000 products/hour (depending on filling volume).
The line is manufactured and assembled in Korea and India.
BOTTLE WASHING MACHINE
A rinse cycle can be varied in terms of number of wash heads and standard stages according to customer requirements. The rinsing cycle meets European standards. You can learn more about the process of the washing machine here: Automatic bottle washing machine.
Continuous temperature monitoring is very important to rinse bottles to preset parameters (from 60 °C to 65 °C). Alarm stops the machine in case these parameters do not match.
Allows to increase the pressure of the water jet up to 6 (bar). Can be installed on one or more nozzles of the machine. Especially can wash all kinds of bottles, even bottles that are difficult to clean (empty handle, any bottle shape).
TIN DAN has updated the bottle washing process to meet international hygiene standards (ISO 22000). Each process has a different concentration and temperature of solution (water + chemical percentage) to suit each product type.
OPERATION OF THE MACHINE
- The water jet not only hits the bottom, but cleans the inner walls of the bottle
- The nozzles are self-cleaning (the water flow is reversed when passing through each tank) so rinsing is guaranteed to be the most productive.
- The nozzles are synchronized with unscramblers for easy integration into the line.
Rotary washing nozzle
The European patented bottle neck clamping system guarantees important advantages such as:
- Possibility to use high pressure washer nozzles.
- Washing the outside of the bottle is easy and quick.
WATER FILLING MACHINE
It is specially designed strictly to avoid contamination during the filling process.
- The filling process avoids contact between the nozzle and the neck of the bottle (risk of contamination).
- Precise quantitative filling of 100% pre-set capacity.
- Filling valves and all piping, valves, etc. in contact with the product has a hygienic design and is made of 316 stainless steel.
- All product contact parts are CIP sterilized.
- The filling cabinet is equipped with an overpressure airflow. A minimum air filter of 1000 is guaranteed, to protect the filling medium from external environmental contamination.
BOTTLE CLEANING SYSTEM
Filling unit (filling chamber)
- Supplied with HEPA filters.
- Equipment components are made of 316 stainless steel.
- All surfaces are automatically CIP cleaned.
- The bottle caps are sterilized before entering the highly hygienic filling area.
- Bottles leaving the filling unit are accurately and carefully capped.
BOTTLE CAP PRESSING MACHINE
It uses pressure to press the cap onto the bottle. It includes:
- Hopper with lid.
- Slotted bottle cap.
- The system places the cap on the neck of the bottle.
- Device for snapping the cap onto the neck of the bottle.
- Cap sterilization systems (avoid contact of contaminants present on the cap with the neck of the bottle).
BOTTLE CAP SCREWING MACHINE
The cap tightening machine is extremely simple to operate with extremely high accuracy.
Can be set from the touch screen.
The vector frequency converter allows for high-precision management.
BOTTLE CAP TESTING MACHINE
The cap inspection system is designed to reject substandard products.
The PLC programmable controller manages all automatic and manual functions and allows statistics related to incoming bottles to be recorded.
The combination of a digital camera and a fiber optic detector allows the rejection of substandard bottles under the following conditions:
- The bottle has no cap. The cork does not have a plug.
- The cork is left with only the top part.
- Partially opened bottle cap.
Leak testers are designed to identify and eliminate leaky bottles. The principle is to pressurize the bottles for a specified period of time and measure the possible losses. The PLC programmable controller manages all automatic and manual functions and allows the statistics of defective bottles to be recorded.
- Reliable and accurate leak detection of the lowest cracks: 0.2 mm diameter.
- Touch screen and microprocessor based controls.
- Made of stainless steel.
PALLET CLOSING MACHINE
It is specially designed to close “5 Gallon Pallet” (5×4).
It works very simply and effectively. The bottle transfer system from the conveyor to the holder does not clamp the neck of the bottle to avoid contact with the bottle cap (a very sensitive area for food hygiene).
It is controlled by the touch screen.
It is designed with overload safety device.
The price is much lower than the robot arm.